Tuesday 14 January 2014

Gugija-Cha : Goji Berry Tea




                                                구기자차 / Gugija-Cha : Goji Berry Tea

Gugija Cha also known as Goji Berry Tea, is a traditional Korean tisane made from dried wolfberries (also known as goji berries), dates, and ginger. It is a good source of vitamins and minerals, and is believed to boost liver function and help fight fatigue, if consumed on a regular basis. Goji berry (Gugija) is the fruit of a matrimony vine.

                               

Gugija-cha is known to be a very good source of minerals and vitamins, fighting fatigue, diabetes, back pain and malnutrition. Korean medicine also uses it to help with good eyesight, beautiful complexion, and lung and kidney health, as well as men’s virility. Some say that if you wash your hair in gugija-cha, it can help prevent hair loss.

Gugija has been a very famous cure-all medicine in Korean medicine for many centuries. There is an old Korean folktale about a famous scholar was very sick during his youth. As he grew older, his friend introduced him to gugija and he started drinking gugija-cha everyday. His health improved immensely and he started aging backwards! His white hair disappeared, his eyesight came back, his wrinkles started to disappear, and his energy level was better than ever. From this old folktale, Koreans believe that gugija is a powerful herb, thus commonly used in Korean medicine and cuisine.

Gugija-cha Recipe :

Ingredients:

1/2 handful of dry roasted Gugija
Small pot of water
Honey or sugar

Directions:

1. Add a handful of gugija into your pot full of water.
2. Bring it to boil and put it on medium heat for 5-10 minutes. Must be a nice warm orangey-pink color.
3. Remove berries and add as much honey to your liking.
4. Enjoy it warm tea or and ice or store it in the fridge for a cool drink.

                               

5 comments:

  1. Wow so healthy tea! goji berries have been attributed to improving the function of your immune system. The polysaccharides int he goji berry help to enhance the function of your immune cells, therefore making your cells stronger and better equipped to fight off diseases. I will surely try this amazing tea.
    Goji berry juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Just One Tea with some many good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu gostava de ler seus artigos. Esta foi uma ótima leitura para mim. Tenho marcada isso e eu estou ansioso para ler novos artigos.
    Eu tenho algumas informações relevantes você pode rever abaixo
    Goji SBelt
    Comprar Goji SBelt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.for my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet began to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr God hands whom god has bleesed with ancestral herbs gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... so i make a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have being watching my health for 6 years now and I actually comfirmed that his herbal medicines are permamnent cure and I'm so happy that i came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr God hands Email: doctorgodhands@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2349057214220. if you gone through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because really honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Korean language is so beautiful and korean greetings, I love learning new words and phrases.

    ReplyDelete